- Helps regulate bowel movements
- Relieves upset stomach and constipation
- Builds a healthy digestive system
PEDIAKID is a complete line of safe and effective vitamins & natural supplements, specially formulated and selected with pure fruit & vegetable extracts and essential micronutrients to support children's healthy growth and balanced development during the childhood.
Recommended for young children and preteens to ease and regulate bowel movements. Relieves upset stomach and constipation. Helps improve regularity and restore a natural digestive balance with active prebiotics that support a healthy digestive system.
Natural Active Ingredients of Fruit and Vegetable Extracts:
A gentle formula of organic syrup-based dietary supplement naturally rich in laxative fibers of Apple, Prune, Fig, Artichoke, Tamarind, Rhubarb, Acacia prebiotics,Magnesium and Iodine.
Deliciously flavored with natural Apple concentrate flavor.
See benefits of selected ingredients
Directions for use:
Under 4 Years of Age:
1 teaspoon (1 tsp/5 ml), after breakfast and after lunch.
Above 4 years of Age:
2 teaspoons (2 tsp/10 ml), after breakfast and after lunch.
For best results, please use as directed for a maximum 7-10 days. Renew if necessary. Shake well before using. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Pediakid Bowel Ease is not intended for children under 2 years old.
Acacia organic prebiotic fibers. Extracts of Fig, Prune, Artichoke, Tamarind, Rhubarb, Magnesium, Iodine and Agave nectar from organic agriculture, purified water, natural apple concentrate, apple flavor, citric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Liquid Vitamin & Dietary Supplement 125 ml
An exclusive innovation of Pediakid:
- Agave nectar from organic agriculture and present in all PEDIAKID syrups, is especially recommended for children since it contains a highly nutritive, natural and unrefined sugar with low glycemic index and non-cariogenic.
- Acacia fibers contain Prebiotics of natural origin that help balance the digestive tract flora and improve the absorption of vitamins, multiminerals and food nutrients.